/ESN/ – It’s less than two months before DLD Munich conference takes place on January 19-21, 2019.
Optimism & Courage is the DLD 2019 motto.
We are determined to start the new year with a positive outlook.
Despite multiple challenges the examples for digitization driving economic development, furthering technology research and innovation, improving life, work and play are plentiful.
We are proud to present the leaders and shapers of future mobility, AI solutions, quantum computing business cases, VR/AR applications, and much, much more at DLD Munich.
Talking about the transformative power of technology: Countries and regions around the world are seizing the opportunities of the digital age and leapfrog into the next level of economic development.
Therefore, we are happy to welcome an especially high number of international delegations at DLD Munich next year. Meet outstanding entrepreneurs and leaders from China, South East Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and South East Europe – just to name a few!
More Technology Events:
- Velocity 2019, the premier event for transportation and logistics professionals, taking place at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on May 5-7, 2019
- Devnexus, One of the Largest Java Technology Conferences in the USA returns for its 19th year, March 6-8, 2019, Atlanta, GA
- The 10th annual Swiss Conference and HPCXXL User Group, 01-04 April 2019, Lugano, Switzerland
- AccelerateAB, Alberta’s Flagship Technology Conference,April 16th, 2019, TELUS Convention Centre, Calgary, AB
- The Agile2019 Conference will take place August 5 – 9, 2019 in Washington, D.C
- The 2nd NanoScientific Forum Europe on September 11-13, 2019 to be held at University of Bologna, Italy
- The Advanced Imaging Society today announced key speakers participating at this year’s “On The Lot” conference being held December 12-14th in Los Angeles
- Geo4Dev 2018 Conference Addresses Innovative Geospatial Analysis for Disaster Response
- OpenStack Summit Berlin: EasyStack Demonstrates World’s First Continuously Evolving OpenStack Product
- AI World Conference and Expo, December 3-5 2018, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2018 Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit, December 6, 2018, Stewart Hotel, New York, NY
- DataStax Session at AWS re:Invent 2018 Covers How To Go Hybrid With DataStax Enterprise Built on Apache CassandraTM, November 28, 2018, Las Vegas